You can’t return to serve with the CSRG this season but have identified a prospective replacement – Pilgrimage 2020
Thanks very much for letting us know you can’t serve this season with the Company of St. René Goupîl apostolate, and for helping to identify your replacement.
You & your prospective replacement might wish to bookmark this page, to remind you both how to complete the following steps, one-by-one, in the days to come.
- 1. First, please ask your prospective replacement to declare his intention about service in the Company. It’s as simple as telling fellow-organizers, “yes”, “no”, or “maybe” I can (or can’t) serve this season.
2. Second, please notify your R.O. or Dept. Head of the status of the preparation of your prospective replacement.
- * If you are in the I. Dept. – Liturgical-Prep, see this page.
* If you are in the II. Dept. – Logistics, see this page.
- Be sure to tell your R.O. or Dept. Head whether you have briefed your prospective replacement. (A fancy way of saying, “tell him/her what to expect”, or “bring him/her ‘up to speed'”. If you haven’t yet, please do.)
3. Together with every member of the Company this year, Father Favole expects you and your replacement to read & reflect on the account of our Blessed Patron’s martyrdom, as told by his spiritual Father, St. Isaac Jogues.
If you have questions, please let me hear them.
Paul M. Audino
Clifton Park, New York
Vice-Director for the Company of St. René Goupîl
P.S. Did you know that Father Favole posts audio files & short texts on this blog? Please subscribe to the blog posts.
Pilgrimage & Company blogs:
Pilgrimage for Restoration
Come to restore. The rest will come.
Friday – Sunday
25-27 September 2020 A.D.
“Nobody makes pilgrimage alone.”
“In unione orationum.”
“Now is the acceptable time.”
II. Cor. vi., 2
Now is the time to register to pilgrimage to Auriesville. Register from this page. It’s simple and easy.
You can also make pilgrimage from afar, from home or parish: obtain a plenary indulgence, sponsor a pilgrim (or two), request prayers or offer them — all from this page.
Listen to and learn the Songs of Pilgrimage!