Pilgrimage 2021: Welcome to the Company of St. René Goupîl
You’ve come to the right place.
You might want to bookmark or print-out this page in order to complete the following three steps, one-by-one, in days to come.
Step 1: Pray
- Company Chaplain Fr. Joseph Favole, FSSP explains what, how and why to pray is “the one thing necessary” in this short message to you.
Step 2: Register
- Everyone’s got to. No exceptions — and no worries. No more “ten-million-emails” when you submit that webform.
- If you’re still not sure you can make it, or need a little time ‘to line up a few ducks’, then please PRE-register without delay.
- In case you’re ready, the sooner you register the better … but only if you wish to spare some cash. There are other reasons to register before May 1 explained here.
Step 3: Listen
- If you’ve requested to join a Team of the I. Dept. – Liturgical Prep, the I. Dept. Chief has a short message for you.
- If you’ve requested to join a Team of the II. Dept. – Logistics, the X.O. has a short message for you.
Please call on me, Vice-Director for the CSRG, if you are unsure where to turn.
Paul M. Audino
Front Royal, Virginia
Vice-Director for the Company of St. René Goupîl
Pilgrimage & Company blogs:
c/o NCCL – 621 Jordan Circle, Whitehall PA 18052
Join the Pilgrimage group on Facebook at
Or, check the FB page at
Pilgrimage for Restoration
Come to restore. The rest will come.
Friday – Sunday
24-26 September 2021 A.D.
“Nobody makes pilgrimage alone.”
“In unione orationum.”
“Now is the acceptable time.“
II. Cor. vi, 2