TO: members the I. Dept. – Liturgical Prep Company of St. René Goupil
FROM: Joseph Gartner, Chief – I. Dept.
Dear Friend of St. René,
Thanks for signing up.
I’m a veteran of the Company, and look forward to serving pilgrims again with you, for the glory of God and our ever-deepening conversion to him — apart from whom we can do nothing. (Jn. xv, 5)
There are three steps to get us on the right track, together. Please, be prompt! Souls really do depend on your zeal, to be saved.
- E-mail Fr. Favole, CSRG Chaplain, no later than three days after you’ve signed up.
- Introduce yourself.
- Let Father know you are on board – for the first time or returning – and tell him what you do for the pilgrims.
- Ask his blessing & what he asks of you to be prepared spiritually for step-off.
- After that, contact your R.O. [responsible officer] — within three days of e-mailing Fr. Favole (as above).
- That’s Mrs. Lucy Ambs, +1 410-322-5010 – if you are serving in the Team for the Temporal Care of Priests.
- That’s Paul Audino, +1 518-248-6390 but only until he & I assign Paul’s replacement – if you are helping co-ordinate the duties of Chaplains, the altar servers, et al, in the At-Large Team of the so-called “Super-Sacristan”.
- That’s Xavier Krebs, +1 410-564-7320 – if you help prepare for the sacred liturgies in the Set-Up Team.
- Tell Paul, Xavier, or Mrs. Ambs that you’ve signed-up with the CSRG and registered (or pre-registered) for Pilgrimage, and are ready to be briefed — a fancy way of saying, “What should I expect next?”, and “Let’s make some plans & get to work.”
Father Favole and I are counting on you & fellow-CSRGers to follow each step (above), one at a time, on time & in sync. I realize you may be tempted to take steps in the order you choose. I therefore beg the charity of your cooperation please to follow the tried & true steps of the past two decades of blessed pilgrimage — remembering that “nobody makes pilgrimage alone”.
When you do, you also stand to be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.
Joseph D. Gartner, V
Chief, I. Dept. – Liturgical Prep
Company of St. René Goupil
Pilgrimage for Restoration
Come to restore. The rest will come.
Friday – Sunday
24-26 September 2021 A.D.
“Nobody makes pilgrimage alone.”
“In unione orationum.”
“Now is the acceptable time.“
Posted in application
, Company e-mail
, Contact info
, CSRG Teams
, declaring your intention to serve - or NOT
, from afar and/or prior to events 'in the field'
, General announcements
, general assistance to Chaplains
, history of St. Rene
, Imitation of St. René Goupîl
, in the planning phase
, inter-organizer communication
, Liturgy set-up
, Mass set-up
, messages to donnés
, messages to R.O.s
, Spiritual formation
, Volunteering with the Company