TO: members the II. Dept. – Logistics Company of St. René Goupîl
FROM: John Martin, X.O. [executive officer] of the II. Dept.
Dear Friend of St. René,
Thanks for signing up.
I’m a veteran of the Company, and look forward to serving pilgrims again with you, for the glory of God and our ever-deepening conversion to him — apart from whom we can do nothing. (Jn. xv, 5)
1. E-mail Fr. Favole, CSRG Chaplain, no later than three days after signing-up
2. After that, contact your R.O. [responsible officer] — within three days of e-mailing Fr. Favole (as above).
- a. That’s Lucy Zignego, 262/224-2251, if you are serving in the Camps-Team.
- b. That’s Joe Grab 570/534-3855, if you are serving with the Port-a-Potties-Team.
- c. That’s Vince Vercillo 484/781-9441, if you are serving in the Communications-Team.
- d. That’s Mrs. Maria Mitchell 484/695-6216, if you are serving in the Food Prep-Team.
- e. That’s Jen Cilia, 570/470-9985 if you are serving in the First Aid-Team.
- f. That’s Joel Garcia, 484/948-5083, if you are serving in the Routes-Team.
- g. That’s John Brizek, 862/219-3392, if you are serving in the Safety-Team.
- h. That’s Dennis Mitchell 610/390-9507, if you are serving in the Transportation-Team.
- i. That’s Melanie Lloyd, 484/828-1039 and Bernadette Lloyd 484-597-4841 if you are serving in the Water Distribution-Team … aka the “Water Lilies”.
3. Tell your R.O. (listed above) that you’ve signed-up with the CSRG, registered (or pre-registered) for the Pilgrimage, and are ready to be briefed – a fancy way of saying, “What should I expect next?”, and “Let’s make some plans & get to work.”
Father Favole and I are counting on you & fellow-CSRGers to follow each step (above), one at a time, on time & in sync. I realize you may be tempted to take steps in the order you choose. I therefore beg the charity of your cooperation please to follow the tried & true steps of the past two decades of blessed pilgrimage — remembering that “nobody makes pilgrimage alone”.
When you do, you also stand to be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.
X.O. of the II. Dept. for Logistics
Company of St. René Goupîl
Posted in application
, Camps Team
, Communications Team
, Company e-mail
, Contact info
, Cooks' Team
, CSRG Teams
, declaring your intention to serve - or NOT
, First-Aid Team
, from afar and/or prior to events 'in the field'
, General announcements
, Imitation of St. René Goupîl
, in the planning phase
, inter-organizer communication
, messages to donnés
, messages to R.O.s
, Port-a-Pots Team
, Routes Team - aka "The Rat Patrol"
, Safety Team
, Spiritual formation
, Transportation Team
, Volunteering with the Company
, Water Lilies